Basil Rathbone appeared on “The Christopher Program” around 1960; he talked about several things, but mostly he discussed teenagers with Father Keller. He stated that, in his opinion, it is very important for teenagers to have a sound home and regular church life. Mr. Rathbone also shared with Father Keller, and the audience, his 11 “Tips for Teenagers,” which I will write out here, because I think they are so fantastic. Whenever I’m just not sure, or feeling confused or down, I read these, it it makes me happy!
1. Set a big and worthwhile goal for yourself.
2. Keep close to God.
3. Spend time with your mother and father.
4. Study hard.
5. Be selective in what you read, and programs you watch, etc.
6. Demand the best.
7. Show an interest in teenager problems.
8. Be yourself.
9. Take responsibility — don’t dodge it!
10. Improve your ability to communicate your ideas.
11. Prepare for your own home.
I’d say the ones I have the most trouble with are 7, 8, and 10, but I’m doing sorta okay with the others. 🙂
But then the other day, while I was trying to see if there were any promo photos or trailers out for The Big Four, I discovered something not only absolutely amazing, but incredibly exciting.
MARK GATISS WROTE THE SCREENPLAY FOR THE BIG FOUR!
Allow me to illustrate my feelings with a few well chosen gifs…
First I was like: